Congratulations Ava Byrnes!
Ava broke the HV Girls 11-12, 50 freestyle record with a time of 29.58
Wednesday, June 28th:
- Rally in the Alley @ OH
12 and under relays - no registration necessary
Friday, June 30th:
- Dinner at the Pool 5-7pm
Soft Tacos & Walking Tacos plus meal deals
- Pep Rally Starting at 7pm
Swimmer of the Week and Lots of Cheers
Lil Rays Sign-Up NOW- Limited Space!
In order to keep a low Swimmer to Coach ratio in the Lil Ray program, we must limit registrations. Sign up now to reserve your slot. Program begins June 26th. We offer four 30 minute sessions to choose from at 7:15am, 7:45am, 8:15am, and 8:45am. Coach Mary Mulligan heads the program and this year Coach Taylor Buckner will be assisting in the program. All of our Lil Ray coaches are accomplished Stingray swimmers who are at least 15 years of age. DON'T WAIT - SIGN UP NOW for the leading program in the Springfield area.
Join Rained Out
Stay in the know about last minute changes for practices and meets.
Hunt Valley uses Rained Out to keep our team members and their families informed. You can opt in from your phone:
- Text HVRAIN to 84483 to receive alerts from Hunt Valley Swim and Dive.
- Text HVSWIM to 84483 to receive HVST alerts from Hunt Valley Swim Team
- Text HVDIVE to 84483 to receive HVDT alerts from Hunt Valley Dive Team.
Or click here to Join Hunt Valley Swim and Dive text alerts on RainedOut
Volunteer in the Stingray Cafe
There are many opportunities to help support the Stingray Cafe. You can volunteer during meets, team practices, or while your kids play during pool hours. You can sign up now:
- Cafe Volunteer opportunities during team practices: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0d4dadae2ca6fc1-cafe
- Cafe Volunteer opportunities during pool hours: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0d4dadae2ca6fc1-regular
- Cafe Volunteer opportunities during swim/dive meets: log-in to your SwimTopia account and go to the "Events & Meets" tab.